When we apply mehndi on our hands, we like it very much, and when someone praises the mehndi design inked on our hands, we like it even more. But, when this mehndi gets applied to our clothes and its stains on our clothes, It feels equally bad. Even after adopting many methods, we cannot remove the colour of mehndi from our clothes, and we spoil it but do not worry, in this post, we will share some tips with you by adopting it. You can easily remove Mehndi or henna stain from clothes.
1. Warm Water And Lemon: Take a lemon, mix it in warm water, then spray it on the stain and leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Use Laundry Soap: Take some laundry soap and put it on the stain, and leave it for 45 minutes. This will make the cloth soft will be easy to remove henna stain from the cloth.
3. Scrub It With Toothbrush: After 45 minutes, take a toothbrush, gently scrub the stain in a circular motion, and between scrubbing, and add some warm water. It will help you to remove the stain quickly.
4. Wash The Cloth: Now wash the cloth in warm water two or three times and then rub the stain with your hand under the water. By doing this stain can be removed completely.
5.Vinegar With Salt: You can also use vinegar and salt mixture to remove stain from the cloth because vinegar is also known as natural acid, used to remove rust from iron.
- Do not use very hot water to wash clothes.
- You can also use stain remover sold in stores.
- Use vinegar on the stain, not in the whole cloth.
- You can also use lemon to remove stain from white colour cloth.
How To Get Henna Out The Carpet?
You can use vinegar and laundry soap with hot water to remove henna stain from the carpet or you can follow above mention steps.
How To Remove Henna Ink Out Of The Clothes?
Some tips are mentioned above you can follow them to remove henna stain from cloths.
How To Remove Henna Stain From Bed Sheet?
laundry soap will b best to remove stain from the bed sheet or you can also use stain remover.