Henna mehndi on the skin looks beautiful and catchy in a dark color, and it looks more attractive when the mehndi design is completely visible. But after a few weak when the stain of henna starts becoming dull its looks ugly and unattractive, so that we want to remove henna from the hand, but it is not easy to remove it from the skin. We have listed some tips in this article that will help you to remove henna from your skin.
1. Put Your Hand In Warm Water: Take a bucket of warm water put in it some baking soda (If you have otherwise left it). Put your hand in warm water for 30 minutes to 45 minutes, and this will make your skin soft, which will help you remove henna stains from the skin very quickly.
2. Now Scrub Your Skin: Take out your hand from the warm water and scrub your inked skin with a body scrubber and soap gently for 15 minutes. This will remove all dead skin and also remove some ink.
3. Give Steam To Skin: Wipe your hand with a paper towel and give steam to your hand for 20 minutes and then cover it with a towel. This will open the core of the inner skin.
4. Lemon Juice And Baking Soda: Make a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda, rub it on the skin gently and leave it for 30 minutes. Lemon juice and baking soda will remove henna from the skin very fast.
5. Vinegar With Salt: You can also use vinegar and salty mixture to remove ink from the skin because vinegar is also known as natural acid, which is also used to remove rust from iron.
6. Toothpaste With Baking Soda: Add one teaspoon of baking soda in 200ml toothpaste and mix it when the paste is ready. Rub it on the skin with the help of a scrubber, then leave it to dry. When it is dried, you can wash it with a hand wash.
- You can also use regular toothpaste to remove henna stain from your skin, apply toothpaste on the stain, and leave it to dry. When it is completely dried, you can wash the toothpaste with warm water. This will help you to remove paste quickly and give you a perfect result.
- You can also use a paper towel or cotton cloth with warm water to remove toothpaste from your skin.
- Rub your skin gently. Do not put pressure will damage your skin.
- Before giving steam to your skin, check the temperature
- You can also use makeup remover.
- Try any tip 2 or 3 times for a better result.
How To Remove Mehndi Color Instantly?
You can follow the above tips to remove the mehndi color instantly
How To Remove Henna From Skin Without Baking Soda?
You can use vinegar and salty mixture instead of baking soda to remove ink from the skin because vinegar is also known as natural acid, which is also used to remove rust from iron.
How To Remove Henna from Skin With Lemon?
You can use a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda to quickly remove henna from the skin.
How To Remove Henna Stain From Clothes?
You can use a mixture of vinegar and detergent to remove henna stains from the clothes.
How To Remove Mehndi Color From The Nails?
You can use nail paint remover to remove mehndi color from the nail, or you can scrub nails.