A lot of women love to apply henna on their bodies, but they don’t know how to take care of the henna design and make it last longer for two to three weeks. We will share some methods by adopting them to make your mehndi design look more beautiful, shine, darker, and last long. you can also follow us on facebook for latest updates.
1. Apply Oil Or Moisturizer: After removing henna paste from the hand, apply any cooking oil or moisturizer to the skin. This will make your skin softer, moisturized, and henna stain darker.
2. Clove Steam: Take 6-7 cloves and boil it in water, and when steam starts coming out of the pan, turn off the stove and give steam to the skin where you inked mehndi. This clove steam will make henna dark, or you can put cloves in warm oil, and when oil becomes normal, rub the oil on your skin. This makes the mehndi color darker.
3. Lemon And Sugar Syrup: Take two spoons of sugar, one lemon juice, add a little bit of water, and mix it to make a syrup, and then with a cotton ball, apply this syrup on the skin when the mehndi is dried, and you remove it from the skin. Lemon and sugar syrup will help the stain to stay long on the skin.
4. Oil And Mosturizer: Apply oil or moisturizer two times a day on the skin. Oil will make your skin hydrated, and the henna stain will stay long with dark color.
5. Dont Rub The Skin: If you rub the skin where you have inked henna, it will not last long, so avoid rubbing or waxing your skin.
6. Wash Your Hand Carefully: While washing your hand or any other body part where you have inked mehndi, be careful because it may remove a stain from the skin.
- Don’t rub the skin while washing.
- Wash your hand with cold water.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Don’t rub the skin while bathing or washing your hand.
- Apply oil two times a day.
- Avoid waxing
How Long Do You Leave Henna On Skin?
You must leave henna or mehndi to dry for 4-6 hours.
How Long Does Henna Take To Dry?
It will take minimum 4-6 hours to dry.
How To Make Henna Design Last Longer?
You can apply oil or moisturizer to make henna last longer.
How To Protect Henna In The Shower?
You can wrap your hand with a plastic bag to protect henna in the shower.
How To Make Henna Design Darker?
You can use oil or lemon and sugar mixture to make henna darker.
How Long To Keep Mehndi On Hands?
You must keep henna on youskin for 4-6 hours.