There are a lot of people who loves to apply the temporary tattoo on their body because they look like an actual tattoo and you can remove them when you want, but there are a lot a people who struggle to remove the tattoo from their skin, and they don’t know how to remove the temporary tattoo. In this article, we have shared some tips. By adopting them, you can very easily remove body art from your skin.
1. Take Warm Water: Put your hand in warm water for 15 minutes. If you have an inked temporary tattoo in any other body art, put a hot towel on that body part, this is an essential step that will make your skin soft, and it will become easier to remove ink from the skin.
2. Use Face Scrub: The face scrub is used to remove blackheads and dead skin from the face, and this work excellent. You can use this face scrub to remove a temporary tattoo from the skin. Take pea size scrub on your finger and rub it in a circular motion on the body ink for 10 minutes, then leave it to dry. When it is dried, you can wash it with water.
- You can also use some salt or vineger with a scrub to remove the tattoo quickly.
- Please do it two or three times to remove body art completely.
3. Oilive Oil Or Baby Oil: Oil is also used to remove ink from the skin. Take some olive oil or baby oil, rub it n the skin, leave it for 15 minutes, and then take a cloth or paper towel and rub hard on the skin. You will see some ink is coming out of the skin.
- Salt with oil works perfectly to remove ink from the skin, and you can use salt with oil to remove the temporary tattoo.
4. Nail Paint Remover: Nail paint remover is also known as a paint or ink remover, put a little bit of nail polish remover ink cotton boll or any and then rub it on the skin vaguely.
- Makeup Remover is also used to remove ink from the skin, and you can also use it as a nail polish remover.
5. Regular Toothpaste: Take some toothpaste, apply it on the skin, rub it with an old toothbrush gently in a circular and anti circular motion, and then leave it dry. When it is dried, wash it with warm water and rub the skin with a cotton cloth.
6. Rub Ice Cube: After removing the tattoo, rub some ice cubes on that body part to minimise burning or irritation on the skin.
- Do not scratch the skin with your nail. It may damage your skin.
- Try any method two or three times to remove ink completely
- Use warm water to wash your hand before removing a tattoo.
- You can also take a steam bath before removing ink from the skin.
How To Remove Temporary Tattoos With Baby Oil?
Take a little bit of baby oil, then put on the skin and massage it. After 15 minutes, rub the skin with a cotton cloth.
Temporary Tattoo Removal Cream?
You can use cold cream to remove temporary tattoo from the skin.
Will Coconut Oil Remove Temporary Tattoos?
Yes coconut oil is also use to remove tattoo from the skin.
How To Remove Temporary Tattoos From Kid?
You can use baby oil or any above method to remove ink from the kid’s skin.