It takes hours to apply henna to our skin, but when it becomes dull and starts disappearing, it is very disappointing because we work hard to apply henna, and it does not last for a few days. In this post, we have listed below some methods to make henna last longer on the skin in dark and shiny colors.
1. Apply Dark Color Henna: You can buy dark color henna paste or add color in the henna paste to make it dark because natural mehndi color is very lite and does not last long on the skin.
2. Avoid Waxing: It is a very important step if you want to make henna stain last long on your skin you have to avoid waxing because it may remove henna from the skin.
3. Apply Oil: You have to keep your skin moisturized so that you have to apply oil or moisturizer twice a day to make henna darker and last longer on the skin.
- You can also add some clove in warm oil then apply it to the mehndi design. This will make mehndi darker and shiny.
4. Avoid Washing: While bathing, don’t rub the skin where mehndi is inked, or you can avoid washing that body part.
- Don’t use warm water while bathing or washing your hand.
5. Lemon And Sugar Syrup: Take two spoons of sugar, one lemon juice, add a little bit of water, and mix it to make a syrup, and then with a cotton ball, apply this syrup on the skin when the mehndi is dried, and you remove it from the skin. Lemon and sugar syrup will help the stain to stay long on the skin.
6. Clove Steam: Take 6-7 cloves and boil it in water, and when steam starts coming out of the pan, turn off the stove and give steam to the skin where you inked mehndi. This clove steam will make henna dark, or you can put cloves in warm oil, and when oil becomes normal, rub the oil on your skin. This makes the mehndi color darker.
- Use good quality henna.
- Avoid rubbing your skin.
How Long Does Henna Last?
Normally henna stain last on skin for 3 to 4 days.
How Long To Leave Henna on Hand?
You can leave henna paste o hand for 4 to 8 hours.
Why Is My Henna So Light?
Natural henna stain color is very light to make it dark follow above steps.
How To Take Off Henna Paste?
You can use your fingers or scraper to remove henna paste from skin.
Does Lotion Make Henna Last Longer?
Yes body lotion, oil or moisturizer makes henna darker and make it last longer.